Parma Christian Fellowship Church is pleased to offer its facilities to community groups and organizations in need of space for a special event, group meetings or classes, seminars, conferences, retreats, family reunions, parties, and more! Our recently renovated space includes our simple and modern sanctuary/great room, a commercial kitchen, and warm and inviting classrooms. We also feature large, clean bathrooms. Our building is handicapped accessible. Our kitchen features commercial grade oven and stovetop. We are home to a vibrant community and are proud and delighted to be hosting diverse groups and events at our facility. We look forward to being your destination for your upcoming event.
If you are interested in renting our facilities, please complete the form below. We will contact you via phone or email to confirm room availability and payment method.
Standard Rental Fees
- Sanctuary/Great Room – $150 for 3-hour period ($20 each additional hour)
- Sanctuary/Great Room with Kitchen – $175 for 3-hour period ($20 each additional hour)
- Classrooms (per room) – $35 for 3-hour period ($10 each additional hour)
A $40 deposit is required for all events, in addition to the rental fees. Your deposit will be returned upon passing a cleaning inspection.
Terms of Contract
- Setup and breakdown is the responsibility of the renter with areas being left in their original state
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Appliances in the kitchen cannot be used without prior authorization
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted anywhere on the premises
- Weapons of any kind (including firearms, blades, etc.) are not permitted anywhere on the premises
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises
- Adhesives (tape, staples, glue, sticky strips, etc.) are not permitted on the doors or walls without permission